Thursday, June 22, 2006

"Did the primary buffer panel just fall off my gorram ship??"

"Well... It did seem to resemble the..."

Yeah, I lost my mind this week.

"I have gone out to find myself. If I should return before I get back please keep me here until I arrive. Thank you."

I'm about to leave for a midnight movie on a work night. For crazy.

I'll be up until 2-3 for easy tonight.

Another all-nighter before work. Luckily it's a Friday tomorrow.

I've had second thoughts, but where's the fun in that?



So that, amongst other things.

I went nuts last night.

Like crazy nuts.

I'm still pretending it didn't happen and that it was a super cool dream.

But when stuff shows up, I'll know it's real.

It has the potential to get me into trouble, so needless to say I'll be behaving for the next couple of months or so, lol.

But also needless to say, I have sharpened the cutting edge in cool.

"Sounds like a freak of nature."

"Yeah, can't wait to meet 'im."




So yeah...

Hopefully that will be the final shot in that glut.

I mean, what the hell do I eat when everything has been devoured?

Time to focus that energy in a productive and outwards glance.



In news of being more responsible. I'm going to seriously look at changing career paths to a more IT based industry. It's just smart economics. I soak up the information and have an obvious love for it, so I might as well do it for a little while.

With the addition of being able to edit and play with three websites, in theory, I'm looking at getting some webdesign under my belt again.

I have a lot to catch up on.

I got the recent version of DW and I'm totally back to square one. I know the premise, I recognize the app. But using it? I might as well just code HTML from hand, and I'm rusty on that much!

But yeah, gear myself towards a network admin position, sys admin stuff. Do webdesign as a good secondary/subsidary and I'll be in demand as long as the internet is as Al Gore made it in his image!

Sounds good to me, that and I can prolly end up going to school in Salt Lake, I'm thinking USU still, they have a satellite campus down there. That and I could live in WVC where Utopia reigns supreme.

W00t.

TTYL peeps.

2 Comments:

Blogger hunterrose said...

Hey there! It's your prodigal friend Jeremy from the Ticonderoga. We last broke bread together at the very exotic IHOP on my bday with Kevin and Dani, post XMen 3 premiere. I got your blog address from Kevin and Dani and thought I'd say a quick halloo to ya! Great post by the way... I remember the night the Matrix came out I had worked 2 jobs and was going on like maybe 2 hrs of decent sleep in about 3 days, but I was determined to see the Matrix as I had been waiting for it about as patiently as... well... an impatient person! I was seriously thinking I was cra-z to be going at all to a midnight showing but hell be damned I was going to see the Matrix!!! I think when you go that long without any sleep you actually do enter the Matrix... what a trip!

Peace out home skillet.

6/24/2006 05:30:00 AM

 
Blogger A_Shadow said...

Umm... Guys... I love you and all, but what you do in a drunken stupor is between you and the cleaning lady.

Litterally, apparently.

6/26/2006 11:34:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home