Tuesday, June 27, 2006

"Hey! Don't you know who I am??"

Behold, as the swarms diminished and returned to their homes, a new power arose.

Out of chaos, a dark armor was forged.

The flames of entropy yielded this great chaos. This juggernaught.

I am officially posting for the first time from my new desktop computer.

Additionally, it is using Fedora 5. If it weren't already early, I would continue, but suffice it to say that thus far I am pleased, enough, but there are some obvious things that need be resolved.

Tomorrow comes the fine tuning.

Today is the raw power.

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

I do have to say that is one sexy piece of machinery!! Essence of whoop ass it is.

cool stuff there. ^__^

6/30/2006 07:49:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home