Sunday, July 02, 2006

"Pinch, pinch me... Please God tell me... that I'm still asleep..."

Let all of that pass into the dustbin of "history".

I don't want it to have the priveledge of being recognized.

Today almost made the ordeal worth it, I suppose.

Finally cashing in some of my hard earned Karma, I suppose. But such a waste, really. I could use it to do something beneficial, couldn't I?

You'd think so anyways.

Why am I up so early on the weekend? I did something that I knew would be foolish. I started working on my desktop and started a long format. Almost two hours ago...

Holy crap man...

The quick format takes faaar less than 5 mins.

Should have just stuck with that, I guess...

It's been a hell of a week I tell you what.

But really, I won't tell you, even if you ask nicely.

We'll see how it ends and how the next one begins. I've got a bead on some more, but necessary if there is such a thing, debt.

This should put me on the proper track to where I should be at this point and time.

As cool as the desktop is, I'm starting to realize I may have slightly over extended myself, but by next month I'll either be completely over extended or sitting pretty nicely.

We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home