Sunday, January 23, 2005

Gearing up to go... Again...

Here I go, ever notice how many times I have started an entry with that? I am always going. It's like climbing a mountain, and when I realize that I'm on level ground, I gear up for the next big hike.

I need to move soon, again, and I need to get my job to realize that I'm working there... But I don't know how I'm going to do it. I'm glad that I'm a more resilient creature when it comes to stresses, otherwise I would surely perish... But I don't really know how I could afford a place to stay, at least for a little while.

Such a complicated thing trying to improve yourself in all possible ways. I keep the social and physical growths at a minimum for now, but I will need to improve those soon... They won't wait much longer...

I was talked into coming down this weekend, and I wouldn't have done anything otherwise, but it just reminds me of all of the things that I can't really do anymore... And having my family miss me all this much isn't helping any. I just want to cut loose. I want to deal with everyone on my own terms now. But I am expected to do certain things because of the way they miss me. But I don't fret like they do...

This post really has no purpose, I just felt that I needed to keep the momentum moving... We had our DND game this weekend, which I told everyone that I would miss... Lol. But it was fun, and yet another relic from my past. I know I will always have a home, but I can't shake the feeling that I don't belong in either place. That I'm in between and heading somewhere else...

Well I should go say hello to my family, I'm sure my mother's eagerly awaiting me. It is not altogether unpleasant, but I am far from used to it. I am a shadow, not meant to be noticed, and no matter what I do, no matter how much light I give off. I am forgotten in time.

...

I just remembered... I came up with a quote that I like last night... Perhaps you can see the wisdom and jest in it: "Me? I just settle for being the best. You're the one that has to be perfect."

I like it, just figured I might share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home