Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Quote time.

Sorry, I had to post this before I forgot. I'll get to something a bit more pertinent in a little bit...

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, "Probably because of something you did." -j.handy

I stole it from someone's blog, whom obviously stole it from somewhere else. Note the liberal useage of "stole". It's quoted, so it's not really stealing, anyways... It just sounded like something I might say on one of my sharper days.

2 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

Good call, I was wondering if you'd pick up on that...

1/27/2005 10:05:00 AM

 
Blogger vermilion said...

whoever mina is, yeah, I like it too.

2/08/2005 07:22:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home