Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Uh, oh.

No, I haven't written that letter yet, I'll get to it tonight on my own computer.

I come to post on another topic:

Love

No, it's not going to be some preachy little diddy. No, it might not even have an emotional impact, but I think that I might be in trouble. Why is it that the short ones always fall for me? She's not altogether taller than my last interlude. She's a bit less mature, but in time that will change. She follows me around endlessly, and I follow her as well. She demands my constant attention, and I give it. Why must it be so hard? Doesn't she know that I'm going to be leaving again? I won't let her go, though. No way. I will stick with her until she's old enough to tell me to go away. I'll catch her when she falls, and she'll have me shoot imaginary dinosaurs and take carae of baby dragons. She loves me, and maybe that will be enough to bring the life back into my world.

Now, you little wierdos, I hope that you started that with a worry, and ended with confusion. That's right, it's all true, and that's really why I wrote it so ambiguously. But Marla and Ross' little girl is such a doll. She needs my constant attention, and I'm all to happy to have it. Maybe I'll learn to recognize when I'm loved. I know it, I see it, I hear it, but my heart does not FEEL it...

She's only two and a half. And I'm not the way you're worrying, despite my previous nickname. She's just a little darling, and I hope she understands when I have to move away. But I want to watch her grow up. I've noted the small people in my life and how I will see them now, and see them again later when they grow up. But I want to watch this evolution. I'm a part of it...

Look, a smile. Perhaps I'll wear that for a while...

2 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

You say that, but I wouldn't be so quick to judge. Marla isn't prided for her height, but then Ross is far from short. Maybe she'll grow up disproportionate, or something...

But with only like a foot and a half right now, it's a bit hard to say. Girls have different growth patterns...

But did I get you at first? Or were you smarter than that?

1/26/2005 09:33:00 AM

 
Blogger A_Shadow said...

Good, it served its purpose then. Thank you.

1/26/2005 03:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home