Friday, March 25, 2005

"I have you now..."

Yup, I'd just like to warn any would-be readers that the following post is rated PG-13 for foul language. :-p Enjoy, I know I did.

It's all coming to a head now. I've slowly been cooked and they've taken me from batting off bouts of frustration, ignoring their idiocy and childishness, and dealing with their pettiness to active frontal assaults and open warfare. It's time to approach this as a war. I'm starting to lose friends over it, good, decent people that are giving up. I am not about to do that, to let those bastards win. It's not what I'm going to do for you, it's what I'm going to do TO you.

If you're wondering what it is that I'm talking about, I've declared war on most of my peers at Communist Jr. Er... Carl's Jr. (working joke). Anyways, I've gotten shit for things that I'm SUPPOSED to do since I've gotten there. I've taken crap for being from Layton, I've taken crap for saying my name on drive through, and that's cool, I ignore it. But I found the loaded, smoking gun for this one, and a prime opportunity to use it. The acting manager's little brother is an asshole. There's no other way to put it, I'd give you five minutes with this guy to find out, but that would be ten minutes too long. He took it so far last not to not just ride my ass about what had to be done, as if I didn't know, but to make fun of me on an open channel with the headsets. No worries, I've gotten rid of much of my short fuse. I actually have only snapped at him once, and that was later last night when he was interupting me when I was helping our new girl. She's sweet, innocent, smart, quick and I'd like to leave her like that.

So I snapped at the ass, when he could have waited fifteen more seconds.

So the thing he's been making fun of me for? Saying my name over the drive through. Part of the company's policy with six dollar service, but try and tell that to everyone else at the store who have their heads up their proverbial asses. So today, while I was waiting for Richard, I saw my loaded gun: a training video that I had seen on six dollar service that they had shown to our novice earlier. I slapped that thing into the DVD player and watched it. Yes, boring as hell, but so worth it. I found the ammunition that I needed, wrote that punk ass a scathing letter telling him that he should watch it and learn how to do his job, and left knowing that somehow someone's going to screw it up and wanting so very badly to see his face if and when he reads it.

Active warfare. I normally don't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, but he so very much needs to be crushed. I still need to post my two page letter in the store. Yes, as I said, active warfare. I anticipate this can only really do two things, and either are fine with me.

As I've been telling people tonight, and as I put in my letter, we can handle this like rational, free-thinking human beings, or like schoolyard kids. I can take it either direction, and he's not going to like either of them.

I'm seriously looking into setting up a store paintball event. Night shift against day shift, just because I want to shoot some of these people... Nothing serious, but I want the satisfaction of them knowing that it was me. Mind you that I want them rubbing welts, after what's happened this week in Minnesota I don't want "shoot these people" taken to the extreme. But it's so got to end.

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

throw him on the grill, serve him to pesky customers...

3/29/2005 10:08:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home