Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Messages.

If I'm not supposed to shoot the messenger, can I at least destroy those who wrote it?

Very not good news today. It seems that my struggles are not yet complete. I have a break for now, but the battles will rage on. There aren't many ways that I can see to end it permanently. How am I supposed to avoid someone that I will likely have to share all of my classes with? I guess I'll just have to get done first, like I had intended. I guess this is the motivation that I needed, if I needed any.

Two more years. Please let that be all. I will not hide or run for the rest of my life. I will fight and you will be the one running. I beg you not to follow.

So many things... My allies are scattered, or as broken and embattled as I am. I know I can do this by myself, but why must I? I suppose it's what I've always wanted. I never envisioned an enemy like this...

This is shit. I'm getting done with it. Cleaning up and moving on. I've beaten you into submission. I suppose you won't be content until I have exacted a physical punishment upon you as well.

You flee yourself and in doing so you end up chasing me. Fool. If you can't find comfort in yourself, you will never find it elsewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home