Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?

No, my car's not up and running yet. But you should soon feel his wrath. Maybe.

I'm not sure about this. I don't really have the luxury or time to doubt, but do you mind if I continue to do so anyways?

Of course everything will be all right, but I don't know what's going on here...

Do you realize how hard it is to actually explode without dieing? I mean, really, to expand in all directions at once without falling apart, ripping, tearing or otherwise finding yourself in tattered pieces?

An expansion and growth that threatens your very life?

Me either until recently.

I bring it up every couple of months, thinking that it's going on, or going to happen.

But this is the first one that I feel is actually close to it.

I really do.

I feel like I might fall apart because I'm doing so well, a silly thought, right?

I should just shut up, I just end up saying the opposite of the time anyways. I'm the damned "Grass always greener" type to the point that I just hop from one side of the fence to the other until I realize that I'm on the otherside and try to jump back.

What a freakin' wierdo. Duh.

And you guys live with it.

What does that make you?

More then that, most of you actually might have even a bit of respect. Like WTF?

That's how I know it's a screwed up world. Lol.

I think the expansion's been taking it's toll this week. That's why I bring it up. I think Sunday tripped me up enough to realize it.

I'll be firm on my feet again in no time.

Just need to get some things handled. Still so many things to do.

The part that is actually bothering me is that I'm running out of room to place my responsibilities and my wants/needs.

I'm starting to have to find nooks and crannies for friends that have always had my attention, and try and make sure that they understand. Some of those that don't, isn't a big deal, they'll live. I just don't want to have questions coming from areas that they never have before.

But then they'll understand. It's ok. But also they shouldn't have to. I've made the time before and I'm determined to continue to do it. I just need to get a secretary. Yeah that's it.

I'll get a posting out there soon for interested parties, lol.

I don't know.

Definately hand basket time.

Lots of things going through my mind. But I need to listen to the horriscope song and reset everything on my computer for my brother.

I set him up a guest account thinking that the external hard drive was a way around certain permissions issues that Windows was having, but no. Not really...

Now windows sucks that much more.

I don't see why there needs to be twelve copies of the same information if twelve users need to use the PC. After all, I'm really only after protecting a few files here and there... Maybe I'll just have to create a smaller account with those files there, or something...

Either way, for whatever reason it didn't let him access the profiles of the games, even though they are on the external hard drive. And then he bitched me out when I came down stairs...

It's ok, I'm just tired and past my bed time.

These 12 hr work days are something else, man...

Anyways, captain of the H.M.S. Handbasket, out.

2 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

Haven't figured that out.

But an equally pertinent question from my perspective is how do you NOT think so much?

Lol...

I can't believe the world runs on such little thought... No offense, really, but it seems that the majority of people "don't" think.

I think that's a real load. That might work on Coach X or maybe Coach Y, but definately not Coach Z.

11/23/2005 06:48:00 PM

 
Blogger A_Shadow said...

Yea... I'm a slacker...

I actually haven't had it in me to post lately...

Nothing comes to me anymore. When I open my blog, I stare at it and then just move on to something else.

It won't and can't be this way forever.

I'll make an honest effort to post this weekend.

Really, I will.

12/02/2005 12:00:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home