Sunday, November 06, 2005

Whoa...

I just realized that it's been a year since I started this blog. Wierd...

I only really know because I looked at the archives.

Funny how a year later it has much the same tone and I have much the same mood...

Which is much the irony of my purchasing situation as well.

I bought a new computer, so it's technically like 11 months for that, but I'll have it paid off by the same time.

Wierd.

SSDY? (Same Shit, Different Year, for those of you with no accronym skills).

I certainly hope not. But I would assume so.

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

Last year sucked.

Not to be Miss Sunshine or anything but this year has been one of the best for me. So much is open to me now. New changes to become better adapted.

But why is it so for you?

11/07/2005 12:22:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home