Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Because it means so much.

I will post for you again. I was thinking about it, and if I don't do it tonight, I seriously won't have time to do it until Friday or next week some time.

And that's just not very nice at all, is it precious?

Alicia, I rarely single you out here, I suppose that might have something to do with the fact that I've gotten three comments from you evar!

Gosh.

So here you go kiddo, I'm singling you out, though I know you don't want me to, lol. I don't know why I call you kiddo... Maybe because it gets a rise out of you?

Anyways, what I replied in comment form with is accurate. MSN hates me. Multiple times it just dies. Now it won't even let me sign in... I'm going to re-install it eventually, but I'm not sure that I saved the installer, I hope I did...

That and the letter is forthcoming and henceforth will be there forthright and hencecoming. Or something...

And as soon as I get the faster-than-dial up connection set up then I will be on nightly I swear.

----

Now for the rest of you: HA!1onetwo!!

Tomorrow I gets to view a movie. Hurrah. It's a rather decent one, it'll be interesting as it's a story that I've never really gotten into.

Another one of those mysterious fads, but I thought it was a children's book for the longest time and just never read it, lol... Anyways, I'm looking forward to Narnia, but no back flips just yet.

----

BTW, if you ever want to destroy me for a week, get me a new game. I borrowed a game on Sunday (Republic Commando - Ho, Ho, Ho, Puny Jedi) and have stayed up to like 11PM each night... It's garbage, I can't tear myself away, so I didn't even get on tonight... Just one of the games I've always looked forward to, but if I'm right, then I've already almost beaten the damn thing...

But then I have Elite Force 2 to keep me company.

----

Oh yeah, if you could get me a copy of WC3 for the upcoming season I would respond in kind. If you don't know what the acronym is for, then you should find out, just ask someone near you.

It's a hint, another hint would be that it's a game that I've waited about half my life for... That should bombshell it for you.

I just have no idea what to get you peeps outside my family... I don't want to be lame or cheap, but I have no idea what to get. That and I don't want you to expect something, what's the fun in that?

I was sorta lame last year, can't do that one again, lol. I thought it was neat anyways... Anyways... Different subject number 5:

----

All your music is belong to us, you have no chance to survive. All your musical and melodious distinctiveness will be added to our own.

The music version of Katz of Borg...?

How about Microsoft of Borg, it's joked about enough:

All your suck is belong to us, you have no chance to survive, make your time. All your technological and corporate suck will become one with our own.

Micro-Kratz of Borg...

I'm borged... er... bored...

Anyways, to save you from further lameness.

BTW, don't ever download some of the songs that I am listening to here... Sheesh. The language and the overall crudeness, lol. It's only for the not easily offended for sure, and you might just have to live with your mind in the gutter...

I don't live there, I rent that place out to other people now...

Right, done then. See you laterz!!111!21!

OMFG! STFU! RTFM! ID10T! U R teh r0x0rzz11!

Geez... That's enough of that one.

See what you did to me? Gosh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home