Thursday, April 06, 2006

8:42 PM

Dude, forget my earlier post, it's all done now. It could be snowing for the rest of my life for all I care right now.

I'm one of someone's cool internet people.

It might not seem like anything to any of you people, but to impact someone like that feels good.

At 8:42PM, my ass crack of a day brought a smile to my face.

That's an awesome message of hope on top of everything else. It just proves that no matter how long/deep the darkness, the right thing, the perfect thing, will bring you right out of it, with a smile on your face.

I really can't add anything more then that.

That was too cool.

A gift that I might not be worthy of, but I will treasure it for always.

And if you're reading this, kiddo, I plan on following up on some more of those things that I said. I just need to get off my duff, lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adeja said...

I's not a kiddo!

Though it's somewhat comforting.

And you, you savvy tekkie, deserve it.

So there.

Oh, and "Bldknlug"

4/07/2006 11:00:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home