Thursday, April 06, 2006

No, no, he's got a point.

Y'know... I was going to add something, but today's not a great day either. Sprinter sucks.

Me and my pal are going to have a chat about this in a few years. Wonder what the hell he was thinking...

Anyways, yesterday was pretty damned good. I managed to get my SWs guys in finally.

A whole mess of the guys from A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.

It's pretty cool stuff, though I like the newer guys better, I've decided.

The oldies are cool, but the new stat cards and abilities are a lot nicer.

Though I did get two of the three guys I was after. I got Boba Fett (my hero) and R2D2 which is cool because, hey it's R2D2 and about half of the scenario missions call for him to be used it seems.

I got a mess of bounty hunters, too. Just about every one that you see Darth Vader talking to in ESB, I think I'm only missing Dengar and one other one, really. Off the top of my head anyways.

I ended up getting General Veers which is a kick in the pants, too.

All in all it was a good run. No duplicate rares which was a concern. So far that's only happened once.

Now I have a force more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

I'll have to see about going to Ebon Root to bean Brandon on the head. Butt hugger hasn't e-mailed me back.

In other SWs related news, it looks like there is a good chance of me running our next RPG game. I have 2 votes out of six so far, and they're the only two that have said anything public so far, so that's good.

Anyways...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home