Friday, January 28, 2005

Uprooted again.

It occurs to me that in relaying all of the things that happened, I forgot one of the most important. How odd... Anyways, I have found a potential appartment. I am being vague with that because I haven't signed any papers or spent any money. But I have seen it and talked to the current steward, and I think it will do nicely. I will be living with people, but with the price and the location, I find it would be hard to beat it.

I will however, have to move again, like I knew I would. I will be living within Logan's limits by next weekend, I believe. I hope and pray for it, anyways. And then I'll be able to start doing things that I've wanted to. Like sleep and not have to be on campus all day. And surf the net. It's been almost a month since I've done more than check e-mail, post, and read CNN. Fark calls out to me, which is odd since all I really get out of it is bizzare news and the PS contests...

I finally got the last of my books today. Even though I have to wait until monday to get one of my workbooks. They had to order it, but that will be the last one. It's a glorious feeling, and now, I can do the rest of my homework, lol. I think I'll be doing about the next two weeks worth of work this weekend so that I may relax until next weekend to do the same again. That way my weekdays will be free for work...

But that is all that I have for now, I believe. I feel the need to e-mail some people and let them know some things, but that'll be it.

Have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home